WHAT WE DO
Foxworthy Wealth Advisors was born out of the desire to find a BETTER way to help clients improve and organize their financial lives into an easy-to-understand format. Our objective is to take all the pieces of your financial plan and put them in place. Each plan is unique. Many of those pieces may not be relevant to you or your plan at this time, but as your life unfolds and your needs evolve, our process, The MAP FORMULA, helps you pursue your financial independence.
Plan for what is difficult while it is easy,
do what is great while it is small.
– Sun Tzu
WHo WE ARE
John H. Foxworthy II, CFP® | Wealth Advisor
John coordinates the financial planning process and helps identify
your goals, recognizing some of those goals will change as your life
unfolds and your needs evolve. He and his team implement customized strategies all as a part of the proprietary process, The MAP FORMULA.
Kody assists the advisory team in delivering a world-class experience to our clients. He answers the phone, prepares the reports for client meetings, prepares and processes paperwork, and assists clients with any questions regarding their accounts.
Our Other Professional Resources
As needed, we take a collaborative approach with other relevant
professionals. This additional expertise is part of our process to help
you pursue your wealth and lifestyle goals.
Our Strategic Partners Include:
• Estate Planning Attorneys
• Property and Casualty Agents
• Retirement Plan Professionals
• Residential Realtors
• Business Law Attorneys
• Business Valuation Professionals
• Elder Law Attorneys
• Private Client Bankers
• Commercial Bankers
We engage in panoramic financial planning in the context of a long-term partnership
with you through our proprietary process, The MAP FORMULA. To maintain a successful working relationship, one where we can help you pursue your financial and lifestyle goals, you can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all the services outlined below.
We Will Always:
• Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals
• Update your current financial information as your life unfolds and needs evolve
• Carefully determine and monitor your investment risk and time-frame
• Explain the implications of all recommended financial planning strategies
• Update you as appropriate by appointment, email, mail and phone
• Meet with you regularly to review your Personal Financial Organizer (PFO)
• Act as your primary financial advisor and steward of your financial future
• Coordinate with other financial professionals when your plan requires it
• Treat you with the utmost respect and professionalism
Our goal is to take all the pieces of your financial puzzle and put them in place. To do so, we utilize a proprietary process that integrates wealth management with risk and debt management, income and tax planning, and philanthropy for successful families, professionals, and business owners. The MAP FORMULA is designed to continually adjust and monitor your critical life and financial events to keep your plan on track.
The MAP FORMULA focuses on the three D’s.
• What do you want to accomplish?
• What is essential to you?
• How will we get you there?
• What services are the best fit for you?
• Financial and legacy planning
• Risk assessment and fit
• Ongoing continuous service
• Building a lasting relationship